Craigslist Posting in 100 Cities
Would you like to post to 100 cities every day? This article will show you how. Take advantage of incredible amount of traffic Craigslist is generating.
Multi city posting requires following these rules:
1. Craigslist accounts and emails – Most sections now require Craigslist phone verified accounts (services, gigs, for sale, personals), but there are still some sections accepting normal, not verified craigslist accounts like Jobs section. To get phone verified accounts you can verify by own if you have access to a lot of phone numbers. To be able to post 100 ads daily on Craigslist you will need at least 100 phone verified accounts. You can also use some providers that are selling such accounts for $6 in average per account.
2. IP Address – to be able to post to 100 cities you will have to change you IP every 5-10 posts. If you have an internet connection providing dynamic IP it won’t be a problem. Otherwise try to find some good premium proxies.
3. Post delay – try to make a delay between each post to look it more natural. Although with new capatcha it doesn’t matter anymore but always try to make some small delays.
4. Links, images – if you are looking to drive people from your Craigslist ads to your website, you will have to find a good way to get a lot of unique links, you can use free redirect sites in the internet like tinyurl or try to create lots of domains or subdomains. Same thing about images, but there are many free hosting sites like photobucket, where you can host your image for free and every time you upload an image there, you will get an unique image url.
5. Cities – Craigslist posting in 100 cities is a good approach to get the best exposure all around US. Look in Alexa.com for cities with most traffic.
6. Testing – to post 100 ads on Craigslist daily you have to test a lot. Test which ad sticks and which not. Improve your ads everyday to get more traffic. Sometimes your ad can contain some word that is in Craigslist blacklist and your ad won’t show up. The only way to find which word caused you ghosting is testing.
7. Flagging and ghosting – people can flag your ad if they think it doesn’t suit well the category or is inappropriate. Also your competition can flag your ad to get more traffic. Ghosting is a fairly new Craigslist technique. It means that even though Craigslist is telling you that the ad is ‘live’, it’s actually not in the listing.
8. 2 Word Capatcha – Craigslist changed capatcha to much tougher one. Many software program have problem to read what’s in the capatcha. You can find some software that is handling this capatcha or try to do it by own. Craigslist posting in 100 cities can be hard, it requires learning a lot of rules and testing, although you will be able to get a lot of targeted traffic to your site. Follow above rules, start posting and you will see the results.